The Baby & Child Fest Newsletter
– SIGN UP –
SIGN UP for our free monthly newsletter.
– ARCHIVE –
We’re building an archive of parenting information. See what the BUZZ is all about.
- May 2013 - Happy Mother’s Day, FARE Walk for Food Allergy, Registration Record, Save the Date, Sales & More!
- Registration is Open!
- March 2013 - Shop Trendy. Spend Thrifty @ Rhea Lana’s Consignment Sale, Summer Vacation Ideas, Save the Date & More!
- February 2013 - Kids in Costume…Chicken Chasers?, Save the Date & Sales from the Vendors!
- January 2013 - Making Mini King Cakes, Resolutions – Family Time / Meal Planning / Exercise, Sales & More!
- December 2012 – Creative Christmas Card, Crazy Quotes to Pregnant Women and Holiday Camps & Sales!
- November 2012 - November News, Kid Quotes & Lots of Sales from the Vendors!
- October 2012 - Baby & Child Fest Is This Saturday, Tea Party Tickets, Cutest Winners & Expo-Only Sales from the Vendors!
- September 2012 – Cutest Baby, Tea Party Tickets, Consignment Sale, Allergy Walk, Sales from the Vendors & More
- August 2012 – First Day of School, mommymovement, Sales & Announcements from the Vendors
- July 2012 – Food Allergy Walk, Showcase Your Business, Mompreneurs Join Team & Sales from Vendors
- June 2012 – Dad’s Diary: First Tent, Sales from Vendors & More
- May 2012 – ‘Me’ Time at 5:45 AM!, Car Seat Humor, Exhibitor Registration Open and Sales from the Vendors
- April 2012 - You Know You’re A Mom When, Exhibitor Registration NOW OPEN, Cutest Baby and Sales from the Vendors
- March 2012 – Elmo Giveaway, $45,000 Raised for Team Tripp, Consignment at Clearview, Sales & More
- February 2012 – Running for Tripp, Mardi Gras Loot, Sales & More
- January 2012 – Happy New Year…Let’s Get Organized!, Save the Date, Sales & More
- December 2011 – Toilet Paper Roll Tree Topper or Menorah, Elf on the Shelf Ideas, Sales & More
- November 2011 - Win a Kalencom Diaper Bag, “Ask a Vendor: Better Bottoms”, Baby Fest Pictures, November Sales from Baby Fest Exhibitors!
- October 2011 – Baby Fest Returns, Plus Lots of Sales from Baby Fest Exhibitors
- September 2011 – Sip & See, Pirate & Princess Parties, Sales & More
- August 2011 – Princess Tiana, Giveaway!, Music Aids in Development, Sales and More
- July 2011 – Cutest Baby Contest, Make $$$ by Consigning, Staying Sun Smart, Marketplace Sales and More
- June 2011 – HypnoBirthing, Water S-A-F-E-T-Y, Welcome Bag Inserts and More
- May 2011 – “Did You Eat The Baby?”, Baby Fest News, Sales and More
- April 2011 – Swag Bags, Best of Baby Fest Video and Dad’s Diary: It’s a Mom’s World and More
- March 2011 – Mini King Cakes, Picky Eaters, Baby Pics and More
- Bonus Email – Registration is Open!…New Facebook Page…Twitter
- February 2011 – Success in Fitness, Photography, Baby Making and More
– ADVERTISE –
Advertise in the Baby Fest Newsletter.
The Baby Fest eNewsletter is a great resource for expectant parents and young families in the Greater New Orleans area. It’s filled with fun and helpful parenting information, columns like Dad’s Diary and My Pregnancy Journal, plus Baby Fest news, giveaways and special sales/classes/announcements from Baby Fest exhibitors. The Baby Fest Newsletter is emailed to more than 1,000 recipients and a permanent link is also posted for followers on facebook, twitter and our website. The reach continues to grow each month.
Below are the standard advertising rates. Please note that registered 2011 Baby Fest Sponsors and Exhibitors receive a 20% discount on these rates.
Title Bar Banner Ad (Newsletter) – $150/month*
- The Title Bar Ad is 600 w x 100 h and gets premium placement just below the New Orleans Baby Fest logo across the top. Only one is available per eNewsletter. Along with this ad, you will receive a 1 – 2 paragraph article that you submit about your business within the eNewsletter. The same article will also be posted on our website blog. We also have an archive of previous eNewsletters which can be accessed at any time.
Premium Side Bar Ad (Newsletter) – $60/month*
- 175 x 175 square ad that is in the top ad position in the side bar just under “In This Issue”. Only one Premium Side Bar Ad is available per eNewsletter.
Standard Side Bar Ad (Newsletter) – $40/month*
- 175 x 175 square ad that is located in the side bar. The ad will be placed under “In This Issue” and under the Premium Side Bar Ad. Exact ad placement will rotate based on number of side bar ads placed each month.
Coupon Ad (Newsletter) – $60/month*
- Size is 600w x approximately 150-200h depending on information included with coupon. Coupon location is the bottom of the newsletter with a dotted line around to draw attention that it is a coupon. Logo with link to your website can be included in the coupon area.
*At this time, the Baby Fest eNewsletter is sent out once per month. The advertising fee is for the monthly eNewsletter only and does not include special emails that may be sent in addition to the scheduled monthly eNewsletter.
CONTACT US to reserve your spot in our next newsletter - nolababyfest [at] gmail.com
– THE BUZZ –
Readers and Baby Fest sponsors and exhibitors are impressed.
“Your newsletter looks great!” – Ann Herren, publisher of nola baby & family magazine
“Here is my May Special – love this!” – Adrianne Jouet, owner of SMUDGENOLA, LLC
“Thanks so much! I love that you do this!” – Melissa Mulvihill, owner of Lisey Lu Embroidery, LLC
“That sounds super and I very much appreciate the exposure. Genius:)” – Marshall Love, Love Swimming